Multi Account Manager (MAM) is designed for Money Managers
LCM Money Manager program allows professional Money Managers to trade on behalf of their clients. A Money Manager can easily execute block trades on all accounts with its single master account.
Conditions for a Money Manager
- Money Manager should deposit at least $5,000 of its own money.
- Money Managerâ€™s own MT4 account will be attached to its master account together with his clients accounts.
- Money Manager must hold relevant license / authorisation as it may be required in the respective jurisdiction the person is operating in.
- Money Manager must get signed LPOA (limited power of attorney) from investors with agreed Term & Conditions By Both the Parties.
How it works
Money managerâ€™s trading activity is reflected in master account. Investor accounts, also known as slave accounts, receive proportionate share of trades as per distribution rules â€“ free margin, balance or equity regardless of trade origin e.g., FIX, MT4 trading terminal, MT4 Multi-terminal etc. Investorsâ€™ deposits and withdrawals operations automatically reflect in master account.
- Investorsâ€™ account trading terms and conditions should match with that of the master account.
- Investorsâ€™ accounts should be same base currency as master account.
- Investors can withdraw funds only when there is no open position.
- Investors cannot trade or manage open position.
Money Managers requiring additional information may write to us using email@example.com.
If you are interested in our Money Managers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.